健忘搜索站

想搜索任何网站或相关讯息,请把该字眼填写在以下的空格上,然后按Search。

Custom Search

2010年5月8日星期六

My new toy - QL

I bought QL @ 3.60 couple of weeks back, I’m not mistaken, I bought during its first 2 days of its uptrend and it once reached 3.94 right before the re-exposure of Greek’s debt problem.

 

Happy moment doesn’t hold for long, it has been retreated back to 3.62 level last Friday, watching the paper profit gone from +ve to almost –ve isn’t a good feeling at all.

 

I bought QL for mid-term investment. It’s financial performance has been analysed and published in many blogs, and I’m not going to talk about it here again. For more details from the experts, you can actually get it from Investalks.

 

Below is the financial highlight I get from its website.

 

highlights_a 

 

It’s revenue contributed from 3 divisions, Marine Product Manufacturing (MPM), Integrated Livestock Farming (ILF) and Palm Oil Activities (POA). Profit mainly contributed by ILF follow by MPM and POA. 

 

I like it no only because it’s Malaysia largest fishery products producer, I like its resilient business model with continuous growth over that last 5 years with ROE > 20%. 

 

Even POA currently is the smallest contributors among 3 main core businesses, I really look forward for POA to contribute significantly to QL in the coming years, this is the space that we should watch out. This is the GREEN part of the company and this is one of main reason I bought QL, I not only bet on its coming quarter report, I bet on its highly potential project QL AgriPellet. QL has developed and patented an energy-efficient process to convert empty fruit bunches (EFB) into fuel-grade pellets.

 

Below are some of the review from the financial research house and theEdge, let them do the talking:

 

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/component/content/article/165347.html

 

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/component/content/article/164083.html

 

Will QL benefits from the second part of NEM (on Renewable Energy) to be announced in June? I really look forward for that.

1 条评论:

  1. hi...

    don't you think this stock gearing is too high..

    And the DY also is not high.

    Buying at this price, isn't risky?

    回复删除

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

讨论区

free counters

World Market Indicator

Crude Oil Price Daily Tracking

Recent Posts